Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen[_4_] Kathleen[_4_] is offline

Default Mummy Candy

Dimitri wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
>> I read somewhere that in Guanajuato, Mexico people eat mummy candy.
>> Does anybody know anything about this?

> Sure - Google Day of the dead candy.
>
> http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/
>
> you can also Google Images or recipes.
>
> Dimitri

My daughter is attending vet tech school. They wear scrubs - hunter
green, but they can mix and match coordinating prints. I was seriously
tempted by a "Day of the Dead" print I spotted at the fabric store, with
skulls and whatnot.. Unfortunately, the skeletal dogs wearing sombreros
put it over the top for a vet tech's scrubs.

<Never mind that they are currently dissecting pickled cats...>