Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default use of filtered water in cooking and home

phil..c wrote:
> Just wondering how many use any filter jugs or in line filters for their
> water at home/office/work.
>
> And if so how many use it in cooking ?
>
> For discussion

I have a reverse osmosis system under the kitchen sink. It has a spigot
thing on the sink and we use that water for drinking and cooking. It is
also hooked to the water line for the ice maker and water dispenser on
the fridge.

We rent the system from Culligan. They service it, including changing
the filters. It costs $45 for 2 months and is about what we were paying
for bottles water. Our regular tap water tastes terrible.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas