Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Artisana Cacao Bliss

I had heard that this stuff was really good. Well, I just bought some and
it is!

http://livesuperfoods.com/cacao/PRE012.html

Note: This is not where I bought it. Just brought this up so you can see
what it is. I found it at Granolas. This is a chain of health food stores.

2T is a serving and that has 8g of carbs. I generally eat a teaspoon or
less at a time. So it doesn't mess with my BG. Does mess with my GERD a
tiny bit sometimes but it's not bad like it is if I eat a piece of a
chocolate bar. I also feel it is safe for me to eat. Many chocolate bars
contain traces of milk and/or almonds. This stuff does not.