Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] threeriversguy_2000@yahoo.com is offline

Default Rosemary uses?

On Mar 14, 6:22*am, "cshenk" > wrote:
> I have this 3ft bush of it that survived the winter here. *What uses to you
> all have for rosemary? *Some new ones would be handy!

Years ago, a friend made a rosemary sorbet. Sounds weird, but it was
fantstic. Sorry, I don't have the recipe, but I remember it started
with a syrup made from the rosemary, then that was added to whatever
to make the sorbet. So no, there weren't any rosemary leaves in your
teeth. I'm sure Google would once again be your friend.

Have fun and if you try it, please report how it turned-out.

HTH,

Ken