Old 14-03-2009, 12:56 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
..PL.. ..PL.. is offline

Default pizza baking strategy

wrote in news:[email protected]
41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

I normally make a 12 inch round pie and bake it on my round stone.
I'd like to make a large pizza for company and thought I might use a
13 inch pan and make an oblong pie. Since the dough won't be going
directly onto that stone, what adjustments should I make in time and
temperature? Any other suggestions for avoiding a soggy bottom?

Thanks.

Drill holes in the pan.

I have two pizza trays. One 'normal' one with holes. I have to take the pizza
off the 'normal' one to finish cooking the bottom, the one with holes does it
in one shot.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html