Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default What is your favorite dinner party theme/cuisine?

"Tracy" ha scritto nel messaggio
> Kris wrote:
>> I want to host a couple of dinner parties in the near future, and am>>
>> wondering about themes, or merely cuisine types to cook by>

> I don't really do themes or formal but I do like to make Moroccan food >
> for people who have never had it.

I don't get to cook other than Italian very often, but when I do Northern
African is a great choice. From Morocco to Syria gives you a lot of
choices. It, too, is Mediterranean and many of the ingredients are easy to
find here. I serve it in courses just like Italian suppers, so it's fun to
have a variety of things. Leg of lamb cooked with chermoula was a real
revelation to me. There are lots of sites with good recipes in English.