Posted to rec.food.baking
anthony anthony is offline

Default Convert this to moderated group?

On Mar 8, 11:57*am, Mark A.Meggs > wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:15:15 -0800 (PST), anthony
>
> > wrote:
> >Is anyone interested in converting this to a moderated group? I'm not
> >sure of the process involved, but would be happy to spend some minutes
> >most days checking postings. As it is now, this group is so swamped
> >with spam from clothing, watches and other sellers that it's very hard
> >to find anything on-topic!

> The problem is finding someone who wants to be the moderator and is a
> good one.
>
> - Mark

I don't know about the technicalities of setting it up, but I'd be
happy to work as moderator. No censorship of course as long as
subjects aren't too off-topic (ie no endless ads for Lacoste, handbags
etc etc). No racist or religioius rants either, as I can't see what
either of those topics have to do with baking.....