Eddy

Default Criollo Chocolate

Hello Folks:

I just found out about Criollo chocolate and now I'm more
confused than ever. I went to El Rey Chocolates and decided
to look around and shop for something. However, I couldn't
figure out what I needed to buy.

There is Chef's Choice, and Baker Choice. I decided to go
and get the Baker's Choice and came to find out there are
8 more choices. Choices I have no idea about.
Could anyone explain to me these:
Apamate 73.5%
Gran Saman 70%
Mijao 61%
Bucare 58.5%
Caoba Milk 41%
Macuro 70%
Cariaco 60.5%
Irapa Milk 40.5%

I'm assuming the percentage is the amount of Cocoa but I have no idea
what any of them mean. In addition, to make a brownie should I use
Chef's Choice or Baker's Choice? How much do they differ?

Thanks,
Eddy