Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bacon Chicken

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
> >chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
> >render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost
> >everyone else's. Yahooooo!

> LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
> eating habits, as well as your genetics...

LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
fat, pasta, neeps & tatties? My daughter bought a 'sugar free' apple pie
for me from Marie Callender's. 'Sugar free' except for the natural sugar in
the apples and the carbs in the crust. I eat a heaping tablespoon ever few
hours, a few times a day. Crust is nothing like what my Mom, Aunts and
Grandmother used to make. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a low
eight. I luvs ya, Nicky. Take care.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061