Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gloria P Gloria P is offline

Default RFC Cookbook (p. 2002?) - was "A modest proposal"

Sky wrote:

> I wish had an official and authentic copy of the Unofficial RFC
> Cookbook! I think it would be a good addition (heheh, almost typed
> edition, but that applies too! <G>) to my collection of cookbooks. I
> wonder how difficult it was to publish and what it took to accomplish?
> Would a new edition be worthwhile?

It was a hot topic of disagreement for a long time, so hot that I
wondered if it would ever be published. Many people put in countless
hours on the project, collecting recipes, editing, proofreading, finding
a printer, shipping, etc.

Want to be in charge of Volume II?

gloria p