Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Default A modest proposal

Nancy Young wrote:

> I don't think the RFC cookbook is online anywhere, so maybe
> it's a good idea to post the recipes. It's not as if you can buy
> one any more.

What if Rusty just compiled the book and built *one* PDF (or even a Word
file) with all the recipes in that document that could be downloaded as
needed from the RFC site? It would be pretty easy to add recipes to
later as well.

As it is, I've only seen a couple of recipes I might be interested in,
but for the most part I'm barely giving them a glance. Besides, unless I
make an active effort to copy and paste all of these, they'll be deleted
in 30 days as that's what I have Thunderbird set to do. I definitely
won't go to google groups to assemble it all later.

Hey, I applaud Rusty for taking it on, but this is just my .02¢ worth.

--Lin