Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default RFC Cookbook (p. 2002?) - was "A modest proposal"

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 16:52:43 -0600, zxcvbob >
> wrote:
>
> >If someone decides to dump their whole recipe collection to the group at
> >once, could they please send them all in one thread? (post each one as a
> >reply to the previous, without quoting it of course.) I really don't
> >mind people posting recipe. Honest! But it's disruptive (IMHO) to have
> >hundreds of new threads started, almost none of which ever receive any
> >replies.
> >
> >Unless the point is to flood out all the other discussions, or just to
> >get attention. (in which case, carry on.)

> He's posting the RFC cookbook from 2002. I'm glad, because I no
> longer have my copy.

I wish had an official and authentic copy of the Unofficial RFC
Cookbook! I think it would be a good addition (heheh, almost typed
edition, but that applies too! <G>) to my collection of cookbooks. I
wonder how difficult it was to publish and what it took to accomplish?
Would a new edition be worthwhile?

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice