Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Bacon Chicken

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> Sorry Evelyn ,
> I didn't see your reply...my windows mail likes to block all gmails,
> unless I add the name to the ok list...what a pain I do know I have gall
> stones, and used to have pain allot, that I could take care of with a pain
> pill..after they took my adrenal gland out I stopped having right sided
> pain in the area of the gall bladder...don't ask me why I haven't a clue.
> They actually noticed the stones a few years later while having a pelvic
> ultra sound..after you empty your bladder they do a quick over scan of
> your organs to make sure everything was ok and that is when they spotted
> the stones. My Dr and I discussed it...she told me most Dr's like to take
> gallbladders that have stones if the patient is a diabetic. She said they
> don't like to wait for the big flare-up because of the chances of
> infection. We decided to discuss it after my woman problems were checked
> out. Then she got sent to the Middle East and when she came back we forgot
> all about it. Now she has been sent on to another base and I am left to
> break in another Dr
> Jacquie

Jacquie, if your doc even vaguely suspects gallbladder problems, get the
darn thing out soon! My next door neighbor procrastinated about it and
would just do as you did, take something for the pain and lay down a while.
I kept warning her that she needed to get it out and that it was just an
overnight and not to fear. She continued to ignore it.

Well she was taken to the hospital in horrendous pain, and she had to stay
there after the gall bladder was removed for a week. From all the
inflammation, an infection resulted requiring extra treatment. If you get
it out right away, it is an easy thing.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world