Posted to rec.food.baking
nobody but us chickens[_4_] nobody but us chickens[_4_] is offline

Default Convert this to moderated group?

"Dan Wenz" > wrote in message
> Is there any way to establish a "kill" file via message filter the way
> I've been able to do with email I want to delete? I don't see a way to do
> that with newsgroups, at least with Firefox.

I can in outlook, under message you can either create a rule from a message
or block sender, under tools you can create a whole new rule. I've been able
to do this with some but need to add more. I've created rules if there is
watches
or nike or purse, pet bed, etc in the sender name it would be deleted. I
also do
it on certain subjects.