Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bacon Chicken

"Evelyn" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> Jacquie before I had my gall bladder out I had a lot of problems with raw
> peppers too. I almost never get acid stomach since I had it out, but I
> do occasionally have a problem if I eat too much at a meal all at one
> time. Big breakfast or going to the Chinese buffet is almost a guarantee
> that I will be running for the ladies room. I understand that might be
> gall bladder related..... or at least related to not having one anymore.

My paternal Grandmother had her gall bladder removed around 1950. With no
more bile, if she ate anything with much fat or oil, as you said, it just
ran right through her. She was a good cook. ;-(

She and my maternal Grandfather both had diabetes. It's all their fault!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061