Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default Kraft Mac & Cheese

On Mar 4, 7:40 pm, "Dimitri" > wrote:
> Kraft Mac & Cheese has been a staple for YEARS.
>
> Don't tell me you don't use it I don't believe you.
>
> Dimitri

The very odor of the sauce makes me puke. Sorry. Someone else has to
fix it for the grandkids when they want it for lunch at my house. I
didn't even know what "blue box" meant until I started reading this
group - I never bought it for the kids when they were small - 'course,
they're 43 and 40 now, so maybe it wasn't being manufactured yet.

Real mac 'n cheese takes so little time - not as little as the blue
box, but little enough. Just plan for it about 45 minutes ahead of
time.

N.