Posted to rec.food.cooking
biig biig is offline

Default Kraft Mac & Cheese

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Dimitri" > wrote:
>> Do you doctor it up?

>> Dimitri

> On the rare occasions when I fix it (for myself; HWSRN won't touch the
> stuff), I mostly follow the directions on the box -- using about half as
> much butter as they want.
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> http://web.me.com/barbschaller
> "What you say about someone else says more
> about you than it does about the other person."

Here goes....My name is Sharon and I'm a KD addict....that said, I only
make it about twice a year because of type 2 Diabetes....I made the store
brand last weekend when we had two of our young grandsons visiting. That
and hot dogs and beans...a kid friendly meal...they loved it......maybe I
can get them here more often...lol...shame on me.........Sharon in Canada