Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Bacon Chicken

Not fat free but 30% lower...we use the Oscar Meyer Center Cut
I love Brussels Sprouts...but can't eat as many as I used to..this Hiatal
Hernia makes me eat smaller meal... LOL...you sound like my
stepfather...he had stomach ulcers and he said he had to eat hot peppers to
burn them out,,,seemed to work to , until one started bleeding. I do know my
Mother's Chol went down when she had Chemo....probably because her appetite
went away...at first she refused to eat anything with any fat...her Dr told
her to eat what ever she wanted. Her cancer was terminal, but she fought it
until the day she died and that included watching what she ate.
Well I'm off to bed..can't think anymore...must be because I only slept
three hours last night..LOL.