Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Bacon Chicken

I didn't have any chicken in the freezer with skin...so had to use what I
had...crispy skin sounds good..I don't like it soft. Hubby wont eat the skin
at all. His Mother died after a heart by-pass and he has a high Chol
problem..so he is pretty picky about fat...he will eat some foods with a
little fat...but watches it pretty closely. Heck he even has me cut the fat
off his steak before he grills it...not me You know the rhyme..Jack Sprat
could eat no Fat?...Well that's us...LOL.