Meatchief

Default Q: How long to smoke a cured ham?

Got 1/2 a cured, bone-in ham left from a butchered pig- the meat
market has the package labled ham steak, although it is not cut into
steaks. It's about a 5# chunk, and is about 5" thick at the thickest
part. Thinking about throwing it in the smoker and then having mom
over for lunch on mother's day. Wondering about how long I should
smoke it in my NBBD, and at what temp. Also thinking about tossing a
couple whole chickens in the smoker at the same time, but I usually do
them at about 350 degrees, which might be too hot for the ham?

Wondering what guidance all of you experts can provide me.

Thanks!

-Chief