Posted to alt.food.diabetic
percy percy is offline

Default Cucumber seltzer????

Peppermint Patootie wrote:

>> Perfect for those church supper jello salads. When I was a kid they
>> were made with 7UP, but cucumber seltzer would be better.
>>
>> I'm speaking 1/2 ironically. But only 1/2!
>>
>> PP

> I just thought of another use... Fizzy Marys. Bloody Mary mix with
> cucumber seltzer.
>
> Or to add some zing to one's gazpacho.
>
> The possibilities are endless, but they really aren't suited to the
> weather around here today. I got a snow day from work but haven't gone
> out to dig out my front walk yet.
>
> PP

Let's try that again.

The fizzy Marys sound great. One of my coworkers saw me leaving with it
and asked how it was. She thought I was nuts. My husband thought the
concept was gross, but tried it anyway. He doesn't like it but said it
tastes just like a kirby/English.

Gazpacho - hmmm. I'm warming to that, but you're right that it's summer
food. It's sunny and bitter cold here.

Vicki