Posted to rec.food.cooking
bulka[_2_] bulka[_2_] is offline

Default Easter cometh (natural Easter egg dying)

On Mar 1, 10:32 pm, Arri London > wrote:
> bulka wrote:
>
> > On Mar 1, 11:57 am, Arri London > wrote:

> > > Does making 'tea eggs' count? The shells need to be cracked before

> > Dammit people! We don't eat as much here as I want to cook as it is.
> > Now I've got to make tea eggs. Jeeze!

> LOL sorry. They are one of my favourite snacks.

There are just a few soaking. I think I did this once a hundred years
ago. Family members don't get it , but I'm looking forward to a snack
Monday.

Thanks for the reminder, Arri.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.