Joshua

Default Lexington, NC BBQ Report....(Day 1)

Funny you should post this - I was on a business trip to NC earlier this
week and went out of my way to Lex #1 for some Q too. I wish now that I'd
gone to Speedy's or someplace else.... even Burger King.

I can't remember the last time I was that dissapointed in a meal. The pork
was chopped to the point that it looked like it had been run through a food
processor. The sauce had no character whatsoever. Their hushpuppies were
bad joke! They looked/tasted like the frozen variety you can sometimes find
in the grocery store. The slaw was decent enough but, like the pork,
chopped too fine for my taste.

I don't know... maybe I caught them on a bad night - but I won't be back.