Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] is offline

Default ³M'm! M'm! Good! M'm! M'm! Good! That's what Campbell's soups are! M'm! M'm! Good!"

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:16:58 -0800 (PST), PickyJaz >
wrote:

>On Mar 1, 8:48*am, Damsel in dis Dress >
>wrote:
>
>> Where do you live, Picky? *It's 7F here, with a -9F windchill. *I
>> would LOVE 72 degree weather!

>I laugh along with others at my saying it's too cold here for me. I'm
>in the So. Cal. High Desert, about one driving hour North of Palm
>Springs. I am truely a "desert rat," in that I prefer my days to be
>at 95+ with less than 5% humidity. As I told Jamlady-Barb when she
>sent me snowy pics of her and hers all wrapped up in winter warmies,
>that's what I look like when it gets in the sixties here. I belong
>right where I am, as I simply do not do cold. Must have been lizzards
>somewhere in my bloodline....Picks

Dang! When it's 95, I'm on the verge of death! Although, we have a
lot more humidity than you do. 70-75 is perfect for me. 80+ and I'm
pretty uncomfortable.

Enjoy the desert ... I'll enjoy the tundra. LOL!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.