Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Protein source for breakfast other than eggs, meat, or protein powder

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

[snipped]

> > Any other item that would give me complete protein? Please don't
> > say fis. I am talking about typical breakfast item in western
> > culture.

???

Kippers, a fish preparation, is a common breakfast in Western cultu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kipper

> You can eat all the eggs you want. American say this. Look:
> http://news.paginemediche.it/it/230/...tail_103929_uo
> va-contrordine-si-possono-mangiare-spesso.aspx?c1=25

There is still debate about how many eggs people should eat, especially
those who are at risk. Eggs are very high in saturated fat, which some
have linked to high blood cholesterol.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA