Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Recipe: Mamie Eisenhowers Million Dollar Fudge (Another "heirloom recipe")

In article 7>,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Tue 24 Feb 2009 10:18:46p, sf told us...

> > Maybe I should post a recipe for Eisenhower salad. It's pretty darned
> > good if you can wrap your mind around jello salad made with
> > mayonnaise.

> That is pretty good, as is the fudge. I doubt either were actually Mamie's
> own homemade recipes, but they did eminate from the White House as "hers". I
> don't think I still have the salad recipe, so please post it.

Anything like the orange jell-o salad on my website? That has shredded
carrots and chopped celery and a little green onion in it, with mayo on
top.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller