Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
dxt178 dxt178 is offline

Default Newest side effects of puer

On Feb 25, 10:20*am, wrote:
> Asian infusion of the left smaller darker bud , native on the right
> bigger bud almost like Yinzhen.
>
> http://i40.tinypic.com/68rcr8.jpg
>
> PS *Sorry for the blurry picture. *I got to get me a better camera ie
> not cheap.
>
> On Feb 25, 7:23 am, wrote:
>

> > PS *Both honeysuckle in a cup looks like spermatazoa.

huh, I've never seen anything as dark as the left side. I'd imagine it
would be darker brew with little similarity to fresh plucked
honeysuckle.

I'm not sure if anyone here has ever tried it but red clover also is
amazing, the tiny bit of nectar on each little piece is great and it
can also be made into tea. I can't wait to go for a hike once it is
all growing and flowering now thanks to this thread. I spoke with my
mother the other day and she is going to transplant and grow some
honeysuckle.

- Dominic