Posted to rec.food.equipment
Gil Faver Gil Faver is offline

Default Save the Environement - Use less water when cooking pasta

"zydecogary" > wrote in message
> Save the Environement - Use less water when cooking pasta
>
> Could this be a case for the 'Fasta Pasta' or the 'Pasta n More'?
>
> http://bit.ly/lesswater
>
> Gary Hayman

This will probably catch on in those household kitchens which have fancy new
stovetops that look like they belong in a magazine photo, but that can
hardly boil water at all.

I like the concept of tossing a big pot of boiling water down the drain to
keep the pipes clear.

I save water by rarely using the disposal, and not washing my car.

I like the idea of using thick pasta water for cooking/sauce purposes,
though.