Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] is offline

Default Cleaning a Really, Really Burned Pan

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:57:32 -0600, Sky >
wrote:

>Just a thought, but whenever I turn on the stove burner with a pan/pot
>of anything in it, I always use the timer to remind me I have a pan on a
>hot burner. There have been many times when this little precaution has
>saved a pan or few, not to mention the kitchen and house! After all, it
>is the "ultra ultimate kitchen rule"

I thought I was heating a whistling tea kettle, so it never occured to
me to set the timer. The stove at this house has knobs in the
opposite positions from the one at the other place. This isn't the
first time this has happened, but this WAS the first fire. Hopefully,
the last.

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.