Karen

Default Panettone recipe wanted...

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> Karen, I made your pannetone recipe today. <snip>

Dee, your pannetone looks perfect - you did a great job on it! I'm so glad
I was able to help you out with a recipe. I haven't made this in a couple
of years, and I miss it. I was diagnosed with diabetes last year, and
breads aren't in my meal plan as they spike my blood sugar something
fierce...sigh.

It took me a long time to perfect this recipe. I'd had some excellent
store-bought pannetone and wanted to recreate that taste, which spurred me
into action. This comes pretty close!

The crockpot-rising idea is a good one; I'll have to remember that for the
future.

Thanks for letting us know how your pannetone turned out.

Karen