Old 23-02-2009, 09:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] is offline

Default REC: Quaker's Famous Oatmeal Cookies

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:55:09 +0000, mamasaid
wrote:

These are delicious. My friend makes her own version of this recipe and
brought them over last week when the kids were off. I served Kona
coffee with them and it was soo good. She asked where I got the coffee
so I let her know to order online at https://konaluna.com to get pure
Hawaiian java, not blends. I asked what she adds to her cookies and
she told me she puts mashed banana and and finely chopped almonds in
her oatmeal cookies. They are really good!

We buy our pure Kona from an RFC regular.
www.smithfarms.com

Gonna order some for the cook-in!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.