Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Limburger Spread

On Mon 23 Feb 2009 12:10:41p, Chris Marksberry told us...

> Has anybody tried the New Amish Country Limburger Spread? Unfortunately
> it's not available where I live other than mail order.
>
> Since Kraft discontinued making limburger we do miss it, but unfortunately
> the shipping is $15.00 for something that only costs $3.59.
>
> http://www.williamscheese.com/?Home&page_id=1
>
> Can't say I expect many responses since most people don't care for
> limburger.
>
> Chris

We were very disappointed when Kraft discontinued the Mohawk Valley Limburger
Spread and seen or tried anything else since then. I am not willing to spend
several times the cost of product for shipping. I can buy various brands of
limburger in the block, but we're not as fond of that.

--
Wayne Boatwright

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
- Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.