Old 23-02-2009, 07:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default REC: Quaker's Famous Oatmeal Cookies

Damsel in dis Dress wrote in
:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:30:59 -0500, Tara
wrote:

BAR COOKIES:
Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 30
to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on
wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered. Makes 24 BARS

I made the bar cookies from this recipe and brought them to school
last year. Oatmeal cookie lovers (there aren't that many of us)
went crazy about the bar cookies. I had to tell everyone -- just
follow the recipe from the Quaker Oats carton.

Thanks, Tara .... it never occurred to me to make them into bars. Much
faster and easier!

Carol

You can do the same to toll house cookies, and some sugar cookies too.

--

The beet goes on -Alan