Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Super Bird

Nicky > wrote:
: On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 01:30:24 -0800, "Julie Bove"
: > wrote:

: >At another restaurant called Lyons (now defunct chain in CA) I used to get a
: >foccacia sandwich. They put pesto on it. There was turkey and spinach.
: >Can't remember now if there was cheese or not. I think there was tomato.
: >Maybe onion. It was very good.
: >

: This is good timing, Julie - I have some turkey in the fridge and
: needed some ideas for it

: Nicky.

Try my turkey club sandwich salad recipe. chunks of turkey, crumbled
bacon(I use the fak Baco-bits), chunked tomatoes. Mix with some mayonaise
adn black pepper(enough salt in teh bacon) and serve on a bed of crispy
lettuce. For the rest of the family, serve some toast cubes on the side
to put on top of their portions.

Wendy