Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Outback recipes

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: "Ozgirl" > wrote:
: > Michelle C wrote:
: > > [ . . . ]
: > > We used to raise our own rabbits. Actually, it is very tasty.
: > >
: > > I've never been able to stomach liver or any other internal organs.
: > > That is where I draw the line. Also do not care for mutton. I *know*
: > > that a good portion of the world likes it.
: >
: > I like liver and kidneys, mutton etc. I love rabbits. Haven't had one for
: > years.

: During WW II, the meat that was most available and affordable was aged beef
: liver. That is to say, liver from geriatric steers. It was tough and full
: of gristle, arteries and veins. My Mom tried every method of cooking it. I
: couldn't stand it! I still can't. I like other livers.

: --
: Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

It works in chopped liver either just tht or a 50/50 mix with chicken
livers. You cut out the worst gristle and veins.

Wendy