Steve Wertz

Default Help! Has anyone else experienced this.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:37:42 +0000 (UTC),
(Charles Demas) wrote:

>I knew of a girl that seemed to be immune to poisen ivy.
>She could roll around in the stuff I'm told. It was a
>specific girl living on our street, so I don't think it
>was an urban legend.

I never had a reaction to it either, until last year on my leg it
was so bad I had to go to the hospital. It was the worst case
either doctor has ever seen. They're weren't even sure what it
was at first. They were impressed enough to take pictures.

The betamethasone dipropionate cream is what finally cleared it
up. I still have permanent scars from it though.

-sw