Charles Demas

Default Help! Has anyone else experienced this.

In article >,
> wrote:
>"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>> "DArbabi" > wrote in message
>> > Could be you inadvertently had some poison ivy vines mixed in with
>> > your wood.
>> >
>> > Poison sumac may have this affect also.
>> >
>> > Darius
>> >

>> That would also be my guess. Do the blisters itch? If I were you I'd
>> hie myself off to a Dr. and ask for a Medrol Pack, which will clear
>> poison ivy up in a few days. I learned this through first-hand
>> experience when my forearm swelled to the size of a football after an ivy
>> encounter.
>>

>When I was around ten, my friend, Jimmy, figgered he would make himself
>immune to poison ivy by eating the leaves. His tongue swelled up to the
>size of football and his throat constricted to the size of a drinking
>straw. Somehow, he made it through. I don't think he drank Calamine Lotion
>to cure it. One experiment at a time.

Sounds like he came close to winning a Darwin Award nomination.

I knew of a girl that seemed to be immune to poisen ivy.
She could roll around in the stuff I'm told. It was a
specific girl living on our street, so I don't think it
was an urban legend.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,