Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Outback recipes

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Michelle C wrote:
> > [ . . . ]
> > We used to raise our own rabbits. Actually, it is very tasty.
> >
> > I've never been able to stomach liver or any other internal organs.
> > That is where I draw the line. Also do not care for mutton. I *know*
> > that a good portion of the world likes it.

> I like liver and kidneys, mutton etc. I love rabbits. Haven't had one for
> years.

During WW II, the meat that was most available and affordable was aged beef
liver. That is to say, liver from geriatric steers. It was tough and full
of gristle, arteries and veins. My Mom tried every method of cooking it. I
couldn't stand it! I still can't. I like other livers.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061