Mr. Wizard

Default Help! Has anyone else experienced this.

Lately, after using the smoker I have noticed tiny blisters
cropping up on my exposed areas, hands, forearms,
neck and face. I didn't think anything of it until this morning.
After smoking a couple of chickens last night I woke up
a 2:30 with my forearms and hands blistered so badly
the skin was weeping. My neck and cheeks were covered also.
I used hickory from a new batch but since it has happened
before with different types of wood I don't think the type
of wood is the problem.

Any clues?