Old 21-02-2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] is offline

Default REC: Quaker's Famous Oatmeal Cookies

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:30:59 -0500, Tara
wrote:

BAR COOKIES:
Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 30
to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on
wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered. Makes 24 BARS

I made the bar cookies from this recipe and brought them to school
last year. Oatmeal cookie lovers (there aren't that many of us)
went crazy about the bar cookies. I had to tell everyone -- just
follow the recipe from the Quaker Oats carton.

Thanks, Tara .... it never occurred to me to make them into bars. Much
faster and easier!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.