Posted to aus.politics,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking,aus.flame
addinall addinall is offline

Default Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...

On Feb 20, 5:47*pm, "Shona" > wrote:
> Peter Lucas, PLucas, PeterLucas, Peter, PL...
>
> Why does he keep changing his identity?

Geez Thereisa, changing a sign-on name from Peter Lucas to something
shrewd and cunning like PeterLucas will keep the spooks dumbfounded
for centuries. A crafty OTLP that is planned to takes a machine
capable of Yottaflops, wait....., could this be a Ceaser cipher,
replacing a chr( 20 ) with a chr( 0 ).......?

Is there any pertikular reason you posting this lame crap in
aus.politics. I mean, the global financial system is in meltdown, at
least one of our major political parties is disappearing, the QLD
parliment today suggested that the budget is "STUFFED", a fair bit of
Victoria just burnt to the ground and now we have the rabid greenies
that caused the fires, wanting MORE money to make things worse, there
is a Dengue epidemic a few hours north, and yet you thought (possible
the wrong term) that somehow, somewhere, to someone, that a damp-
lettuce, pathetic, inane, flame cross posted all over the ****ing net,
just MIGHT be more interesting than world and national events? Good
thinking 99.

Mark Addinall.