Posted to rec.food.restaurants,ba.food,alt.food.asian

Default Death to cilantro!

wrote on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:14:35 -0800
(PST):

Cilantro is an herb that people either love or hate, and I happen to
be one of those who hate it and thinks it tastes like soap.

>Cilantro is an herb that people either love or hate, and I happen to
>be one of those who hate it and thinks it tastes like soap.

I'm sorry about that and I think it has a wonderful taste. There is
another reaction, some people think it has *no* taste at all.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland