Tyler Hopper

Default Bradley Smokers

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> "Jack & Melanie" > wrote in message
>
> > However, I'd be interested in getting some feedback on what the group
> > feels about the Bradley Smoker. It looks to me like it covers several
> > bases. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
> >

> It really does look like a versatile cooker. My only issue is the fuel
> source. They have you locked in.
> Ed

I agree Ed. I happened to be picking up some lump on Mon. and they had one in
the store. It looked fine but nothing truly spectacular.

It has a mechanical feed for the biscuits which seems to me like it could be a
trouble spot.

The thing that really bothered me though was the glossy sticker on the unit that
stated the min. temp. I can't remember exactly what it said but I believe it was
in >150 dF range. Too hot for cold smoking.

_________
ht_redneck