Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default P F Chang's Lettuce Wraps

The real places taste soooo good...sigh..i was real good friends with a
family owned place they would laugh about how they had to learn to make
american food and not true to thier culture food.

Needless to say when i went with pals we got the real food off the menu and
everyone was ruined for life for the fake stuff..lol.

the land lord raised thier rents like tripple so they closed down and people
years later still cry they cant find the real..yummy foods they ate from
that place...we have found items here and they acceptable..but nothing like
that place.

KROM

"Julie Bove" > wrote