Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Low-Iodine Diet (LID) recipe/menu ideas?

Jean B. wrote:
> Serene Vannoy wrote:
>> It is minor for people who post now and then. Sometimes, though, I get
>> fifty posts from Wayne with two or three pages of quoted text and "Me,
>> too" at the bottom, and I lose patience. He's not a newbie, and he
>> really does know better.
>>
>> Serene
>>

> BTW, Serene, even though I have no good suggestions, I do send my best
> wishes to you.

Thanks much, Jean!

ObFood: I'm craving pierogie today, and thinking I might bypass the ones
in the freezer (store-bought) and try my hand at Barb's. Wish me luck!

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins