Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Low-Iodine Diet (LID) recipe/menu ideas?

Pete C. wrote:
> Serene Vannoy wrote:

>> Ideas?
>>
>> Serene

> Ouch. Well, 2-4 weeks shouldn't be too bad, certainly better than those
> who have to do lifetime diet modification.

Yeah. I figure it will be a challenge, but if I look at it as a fun
challenge and not a drag, it'll probably not be too bad. I think it's
much worse for people who either don't cook or hate to cook.

> Beer and unsalted nuts eh? Sounds manageable...

Hee!

I don't drink, but I did see a big jug of unsalted nuts at Costco
yesterday, and I plan to get some when the time is closer (if I get them
now, I'll eat them before the LID starts. :-)

Serene
--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins