Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Cranberry juice sucks!

http://www.iroquoiscranberries.com/page3/page3.html
> www.balacranberryfestival.on.ca
> Dave's right, it's potent!

Yikes! They grow cranberries in my state, too, you'd think
I'd be able to find it. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a
cranberry festival, I'm sure they have them. Thanks!

nancy