Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Anybody doing a special Valentine's Day menu?

Cheri wrote:
> Not so much here. BBQ rib steak, green beans, baked potato for hubby,
> chocolate cake for hubby. My dessert will be two mixed drinks, Coke
> Zero, VO and lime...free pour. ;-) Happy Valentine's Day everybody.
> Hope you have a fun day with your sweetie.

I had 4 sweeties Went with the two youngest to stay the weekend with my
two new bachelor sons. I took an enormous shepherd's pie (no pastry but lots
of mashed taters on the top) and some garlic bread. This morning I made them
bacon and eggs a la mummy.