Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Chicken Stir Fry

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Jacquie > wrote:
>
> : "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> : >
> : > My kids too, but they eat like horses.
> : >
> : LOL...My Grandson is almost 15 and all my Daughter does is complain
> about
> : him eating them out of house and home...he has grown 4 inches in the
> last
> : two months. I laughed at her...I had three teens in the house at one
> time
> : and their friends.....I spent allot of time at the military commissary
> : buying food
> : Jacquie
>
> Don't you just love it when they take a whole carton of milk or OJ and
> just drain the whole thing in one gulp?
>
> Wendy

LOL..mine never did that when I was around but am sure they did when I
wasn't. Now that they are well into Adulthood they tell me all of their teen
secrets...LOL...I think they are trying to get a rise out of me...and I just
chuckle and say your time is coming. My son's Daughters are 12 so he will
understand in a couple of years...and my Daughter is already getting a bit
of it...LOL.
Jacquie