Posted to aus.tv,aus.services.defence,alt.food.diabetic,rec.food.cooking,melb.general
Plucas Plucas is offline

Default Brunch Toady, Sat 16th Feb, 2009

PLucas wrote:
> kirkland, pretending to be Plucas > wrote in
> :
>
> It's kirkland, my most fervent leg-humper....... once again with it's
> hero-worshippping.

The penny has dropped. This guys name is Stefan Barratt, some slug
from Inala who was sniffing around me about a year back. Gave it my
mobile phone number (big mistake) as it never stopped ringing me.
Stefan, GET OVER IT and YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA. I have an SO now. Is
that clear enough for you?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:
http://greens.org.au
www.qld.greens.org.au
www.greenpeace.org.au